Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cute haircuts for thick, straight hair.?

I really want a new haircut, because I'm getting so bored with my hair. I used to color it to change the look but now I want to keep it my natural color for a while. I have very thick hair, but when you look at it, it doesnt look thick until you touch it. I really want neat layers and maybe side swept bangs.And I want to keep it around the same length it is, not much shorter... Any ideas? Pictures would be nice.... I couldnt find any good pics but here's my hair now: http://a219.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://myspace-913.vo.llnwd.net/01411/31...



Cute haircuts for thick, straight hair.?

ur hair looks soooooo cute now, i wouldnt change a thing, but if u want 2, google hairstyles



Cute haircuts for thick, straight hair.?

that sound really nice having your hair like that.



have you tried straiting more than once that normaly makes my hair (which is realy thick to) more flat.



Cute haircuts for thick, straight hair.?

i'm african american and discovered that the white hair books like sophisticated hair, have the best cuts and color ideas, i have long thick hair, the first time i got layers i almost cried, but it really helped with the weight, b/c my hair was so heavy, and it made rolling it easier, go somewhere like wal-mart and look throught the books, the white ones, not being racial, but us blacks are missing out on the bes cuts in those books, i think someof us feel that since most of our hair isnt super straight that we cant acheive the cut, but find someone who specializes in cutting hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate