Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

I've tried to curl my hair but it never works. My friend tried to scrunch my hair but it didn't work (it could have been because my hair was too wet). Does anyone have some tips?



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

on damp NOT wet and not dry hair (about 85-90% dry):



section hair into 1 to 2 inch sections (preferably at an angle) and twist , twist , twist into itself. it will start to bend - let it. keep twisting. once it twists all the way down use a bobby pin (wrap the ends around the pin) to pin the ends down. (remember the girl on the first 'survivor'? - i think it was 'survivor' and i think it was the first year). spray with a setting lotion or with a spray gel, let dry completely, take down and finger comb with pomade.



i do it for my stepdaughter whose hair is so fine it's almost transparent and it stays for like 3 days! unless it's done , she needs to shampoo it daily because it gets so greasy. (yuk)



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

get a curling iron



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

go get a Perm



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

perm or curling iron



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

Well, usually stick strait hair is easy to style. If your hair is longer than past your shoulders, than it would be kind of hard. You should try a ceramic curling iron. If you get one that's $30, than your in good hands. It beats going to a hair stylist! If your hair is very thick, get the biggest ceramic curing iron you can find. And if your hair is extremely long, try to get the longest ceramic curling iron. Just don't get a gold plated curling iron. It will seriously damage your hair.



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

i think that u should may sure that ur hair is all the way dry or get some of those curling irons that u put on the stove so that they get really hot



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

I have really straight hair too. The best thing to use is rollers - put them in when your hair is wet, spray with some curling aid sprays %26amp; hairspray %26amp; then slowly blow dry or leave them in overnight %26amp; spray with hairspray when you take them out. Won't fail to work.



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

I know if you scrape your hair really hard with your nail it will become curly. Try it. Another thing, let your hair naturally curl up when finished with showering.



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

Unless you get it permed, any treatment, potion, lotion, spray or implement you try will only give you temporary results at best.



You say you don't want to perm, but there is a 7-day perm on the market which you might try to see how you like it. However, it's just as much work to do the 7-day as it is to do a regular perm so be prepared to spend plenty of time on it.



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

there is a shampoo on the market that will make your hair curly when you shampoo with it.



if you don't want to put any harsh chemicals in your hair, try this.



Also using a setting lotion and putting curlers in it will hold for the day.



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

get a perm but dont use the heating machine.leave the perming stuff overnight.remember to apply conditioner



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

Dragon : has you tried stylinggels? well the best efforts



is use that stuff in hair as yourself has an styling wand rolling



up wards repeat completely see http://www.beautyandhairsupply.com !



I have stick straight hair. How do I curl it??

I use steam rollers to hold curl on days that I want my straight hair "wavy", not easy to find but look on eBay. the steam locks in curls and is the only thing that will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate