Friday, November 27, 2009

I HATE my straight hair!! HELP?

I hate having strait hair! It is short also. It is about 1/2'' past my chin. It has almost NO volume! I want something easy. I'm going a dance tomorrow too, and I want to look cute, but I don't know how I should do my hair! I am out of ideas! HELP!! PLZ!! 閳?br>I HATE my straight hair!! HELP?



well tonight you should first try using a curling iron and doing spiral curls...but test it out tonight so if it does look horrible then it won't for your dance... and if that doesnt work then get your hair wet.. take a strong hold gel and when it is wet scrunch it with the gel...and then take a blowdryer and blow dry with your head down to try and get some volume... and keep scrunching with the gel as you blow dry your hair it might work and it might not.. everyone's hair is different...



I HATE my straight hair!! HELP?

curl your hair.



I HATE my straight hair!! HELP?

get it layered.



http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



then it will have more volume.



and you can try some volumizing products like mousse and stuff like that.



edit: oh it's layered already. well then... blowdry with your head upside down. that will make it have more volume.



I HATE my straight hair!! HELP?

well can just try to curl it with a curling iron. that would look nice and give it some volume.or u could wear your hair in rollers overnight and u wake up it will have lots of volume. try a new shampoo that works for volume too. or u could braid your hair overnight and then it should look a little curly when you wake up.



Those are my ideas hope one of them help!!!



I HATE my straight hair!! HELP?

http://hair.lifetips.com/cat/64333/short...



hope this site helps!



I HATE my straight hair!! HELP?

just go here http://the-light.com/archive/mens/thread...



hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate