Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How to manage limp, straight hair?

For some reason the hair on the right side of my head is more limp than the hair on the left side of my head. I only blow-dry my hair, and I don't do anything different when i'm doing so. Why is my hair unevenly limp, and any suggestions on how I can fix it?



How to manage limp, straight hair?

Put your hair "up" and use accessories, you can use volumizing products, if you like, but I for one use organic because I think it's better for your health.



Blow drying won't help much if your hair is totally straight, and perms are hard on your hair.



Just keep it clean and shiny, pull it back in an attractive barette or braid...



How to manage limp, straight hair?

put it up there are many styles .. like



messy bun



braids



tied up normally



or you could go to your salon and maybe they could fix it for u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate