Friday, November 27, 2009

Pe and straight hair?

I am in high school. I just got a haircut about two weeks ago because and I thought I was going to get a computer class instead of pe. but to make this story short.. is I got stuck with pe and my hair is right below my chin so I straighten it and this is my first year. plus I really can't put it in a ponytail because it will leave a bump. so should I use a headband? or does anyone else have this problem what kind of solution do you have. I have curly hair so I don't want it to start getting frizzy and leave curly waves.



Pe and straight hair?

I have kinky hair %26amp; when my hair is that length, I get one of those headbands that look like BIG ponytail holders that go all around your whole head. %26amp; it holds your hair back but doesn't tighten it like a ponytail holder does.



Also, with your classes, I would talk to your guidance counselor if I were you to see about getting that gym switched back to computer, if that's what you really wanna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate