Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair problem, I have bone straight hair?

and I need help trying to find a solution curling my hair so that it is curly, any suggestions??



Hair problem, I have bone straight hair?

I have a cousin who has this problem. I mean, she would curl her hair using all the correct products, leaving the curlers in for the correct amount of time, and within an hour all the curl would fall out, and her hair would be straight again!



She tried perms, which only lasted for a week. She tried hot steam curlers, and curling irons--they lasted less than an hour.



Now she has "decided to embrace her hairs natural beauty" and leaves it straight. She just makes sure that it is always clean and super shiny, and she has other women envying her shiny straight hair.



If you want curls for just a night, I suggest a curling iron and freezing spray. If you want to try to get permanent curls, go to a professional hairdresser, and make sure she isn't going to make you look like a poodle.



Hair problem, I have bone straight hair?

perm it



Hair problem, I have bone straight hair?

use a curling shampoo or gel .. then curl your hair with a curling iron .. next, use some more of the gel and scrunch scrunch and scrunch your hair. to get more volume at the roots, apply the gel and use your fingers and lift the hair upward ..hold it for a few seconds and let it fall back down .. then pick it up again.. do this a couple of times to achieve our desired look.



Hair problem, I have bone straight hair?

i have the same problem...i think the best way is to go to a hairdresser and ask them or try and use curlying chemicals and then try and curl them with a curler.



Hair problem, I have bone straight hair?

put hair rollers in damp hair and use good setting lotion and then let your hair air dry normally creates long lasting curls as hair drys into curl shape around rollers.



Hair problem, I have bone straight hair?

When you use a curling iron, liberally spray each section of hair immediately before twisting it around the iron. This makes a huge difference. This is how I get big, voluminous waves.



If I want a tighter curl, I use Tigi Curls Rock! curl-enhancing lotion. It comes in a blue pump and I just work it through my damp hair and let it air-dry. I don't even comb my hair! This gives my hair a wilder curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate