Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help me with my blonde thin straight hair?

Well I'm a 16 year old guy and have very thin, blonde hair which is shaggy right now. The problem is, is that I shower and wash my hair every single morning because my hair gets very oily and nasty overnight and its out of control and couldnt be controlled with a comb which is why I shower in the morning. Whenver I shower with shampoo, my hair looks very thin during that day and doesnt look full until the night. So the problem is, is that if I do only shower with shampoo every other day my hair might look greasy after I shower and get it wet without shampoo but if I shower with shampoo everyday then it won't look full with its natural oils until night time. I dont know what to do.



Help me with my blonde thin straight hair?

When I became a teenager I started to wash my hair every second morning. But I'd have to sleep hardly moving my head, or else I'd wake up with "bed head". By university I realized it was better for me to wash it every morning.



One thing I learned from research was to bend over with my head down and blow dry it which made it fuller. Another was not to brush it too much as that makes it greasy. Also, don't use the same shampoo everyday--use one with a conditioner every other day, and try a new one when you need to buy more.



Another problem could be your hairstyle. Go to a stylist and get more than one of their opinions.



Finally, I switched to organic shampoo and conditioners after researching the dangers of chemicals in the popular brands of shampoos. They usually all contain a couple chemicals--like parabens, SLS, and coal tar--that are bad for your scalp and hair. All natural shampoos do not have these chemicals.



And if you have hard or soft water in the house will effect your hair also. Don't use very much conditioner in hard water. Hope these work for you.



Help me with my blonde thin straight hair?

try using a different shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate