Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

With your hair, curly would seem sort of exotic to me- long, dark, waves... that's what i want and people seem to compliment when I style it that way. Straight is good once in a while too, it's very smooth but is sometimes damaging becasue i use a hot-iron straightener.



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

straight so it looks silky



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

Curley



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

curly



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

long straight hair is awesome!



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

I like curly hair.



閳?br>Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?



Curly. I think thats what you are asking/??



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

straight better to run finger through



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

i like curly hair thats how mine is.



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

curly because if you want you can straighten it, so you have more choice.



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

Curly! Dark curly hair is as sexy as you can get!



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

if your hair is black straigt!



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

Curly!!



My hair is naturally curly!!!



Staight is awsome too!!



I like both!!



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

If your hair is past the bottom of your shoulder bones keep it curly-- Strightening it will make it look worse. But if it is shorter than that go for it! Also be careful if you have thin hair-- straightening it makes it look thinner.



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

Curly



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

Curly hair is very attractive, straight can be too. And can have the best of both because you have the option of wearing it either way!



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

if u r going out on a fance night or day out you must wear your hair curly and just 4 what ever days u can wear your hair the way it is. i have long brown hair.



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

I think straight hair or just soft natural waves are what looks good on a woman. If your hair is thin, maybe a soft body wave, but too much curl makes you look like a poodle!



Curly or straight hair on a female?? my hair is really long and dark?

I like straight hair better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate