Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

Should i chemical straight or just flat iron it everyday.



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

using a flat iron everyday damages your hair really bad.....if u do tho make sure u use some kind of heat protective spray stuff.....



but...my husband just got his hair straighted (Lil, i know, hes weird) but its called a perm still, but a straight perm....and surprisingly it did OK....he had wavy hair...and it is nice and straight and it does not look that damaged...so that's good....but gosh does it stink!



i would talk to Ur hair dresser about it....



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

Get an Anticurl Treatment done at the Salon.. They work well. and then just flat iron it once in a while..



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

keep it personally i love a lass to have hair thats a bit rustic, think its great, either way i can say owt mines terrible yet lasses seem to like it



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

Flat Iron, chemicals make you hair feel like straw!



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

my friend used a chemical straghtner on her hair a month ago and it is still down... so i would recomend the chemical straghtener



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

I had VERY frizzy, thick coarse hair. About 3 weeks ago I chemically straightened it and it is wonderful. I chopped it off short and it looks so cute. I was worried that it would either fall out or be stick straight but it's not. It still has some body to it. I did it myseld, go to a drugstore and get the "black girl" chemical straightening kit. I don't remember the name of it but use the one for african american hair not white hair.



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

I have very thick and curly hair



but you might have trouble trying to straighten it, so why not just try and make the most of it%26gt;?



However if you really want it straight i wouldnt recommend chemical straightening, it doesnt work very well, and flat ironing is really bad for you



umm....ghds?



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

both are detrimental to ur hair but i'd say chemical straight it



@



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

I use a flat iron everyday. If you really want to use a chemical to make it permanent I would just make sure you ask your hair dresser about it and do some research.



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

You should learn to be happy with, and make the most of, what you have. But as no one ever is, then get it chemically straightened. Ironing is fine for very occasional work, but will definitely destroy you hair if used regularly.



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

i think you just try different relaxers because chemically altering your hair and applying heat to it often does a lot of damage. if you're sure you want to change though, i would recommend a chemical treatment. flat ironing takes a long time and is way too much heat to be applied directly to your hair. =]



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

go to a salon and let them do there thing you can't change your hair but you can learn how to live with it and what to do



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

I also have really frizzy hair and is really bushy, and I hate it! But why not try Pantene mouse, Perfect Curls. Apply to toweled dried hair. It might also look better with a headband in. It makes your hair have really nice Perfect curls! Try it!



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

I have had several chemical straighteners done, and they all did okay, but a few times my hair was still a little frizzy. I found out that paying a little extra pays off. I recommend you get a chemical straightener, but go to a REAL proffessional for it, it may be expensive but it is so worth it. I haven't had to flat iron my hair in months. Good Luck!



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

Well it all depends, if you have the time to everyday flat iron it, I mean what if you dont have that time, but then again chemically done for frizzy hair would be good too; would you be happy having it chemically straight?



If I had frizzy hair, I would get it chemically done.



Good luck with it :3



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

If you don't want to have it curly ever, you could get Japanese hair straightening. It can be pricey, depending on hair length. But it works perfectly and you can wash your hair and it will stay straight.



Flat irons and John Frieda frizz ease work as well. Pureology has an amazing hair care line for straightening frizz too... it includes shampoo, conditioner, styling creme and a treatment.



It really depends on length and how much hair you have.



:)



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

get GHDs there wkd im 14 and naturally have ringlets ive now gt ghds n my hairs as straight as a wall!



lol if yh need ne help as me !



btw if u are going to straighten yh hair evry daii use deep conditioner every week and protection spray and good straightners and section evry part of your hair in layers so theres no kinks!



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

I have the same problem!! It stinks, doesn't it? I got the Chi hair straightener. It REALLY works!! Just go over your hair a few times and the frizz is gone. It's around $100, though, so maybe you should ask to get it for Christmas or Hannukah!! =) 閳?br>I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?



Frizzy hair may prove to be your good point....keep it a little longer



I have frizzy hair. I would love to get straight hair?

Permanently straighten it



http://www.hairstraightening.net/Permane...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate