Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I manage my limp, straight hair?

My hair always falls flat, even when I don't use conditioner and use volumizing products. Does anyone have any helpful tips for dealing with my type of hair? I have to wash my hair everyday because it feels really gross if I don't. My scalp isn't that oily, but my hair just feels greasy.



How can I manage my limp, straight hair?

It really depends on what you are looking for, Layers and texturizing are great options, if you do not want to cut you could try a spray Or frozen wax(do not use just a regular wax), a little goes a long way. You don't want it to look greasy. put a small bit in your hands turn head upside down and run through. Then without adding more hit the root area. Brush and add hairspray if you use it to lock



How can I manage my limp, straight hair?

you look like a hundred bucks just the way you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate