Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair styling advice, tips for shoulder length, fine, straight hair?

Are there any hair products or styles or techniques that give versitility to fine, shoulder length hair? I have a medium amount of hair. I currently wear it parted in the middle with bangs and I'd really like a change. I've tried gels and sprays but nothing holds for long. Years ago I had a perm, but they damaged my hair. Are there new ones that won't?



Hair styling advice, tips for shoulder length, fine, straight hair?

Maybe you should consider a texturized cut. Either a razor cut or have them chop up the bottom third of your hair all around. A nice, longer, sideswept bang would add some interest.



You can put mousse in it before blow drying for volume. I have fine, shoulder-length hair with a razor cut but I don't use mousse because I flat iron my hair straight. I like it straight now. I did find this Aveda control paste that I use a small amount of on the ends and it defines the pieces.



We all have different hair and unfortunately, we have to acquire a hair product graveyard to find just the right products for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate