Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have poofy,coarse,thick, and straight hair. What works?

I was wondering what hair products work for my type of hair! I want to keep my hair smooth and manageable so that I can be able to let it loose(I always put it up in a ponytail). Please don't tell me Sunsilk and try to keep products that are available in stores only please. Thanks. (I'll definitely award points for the best answer)



I have poofy,coarse,thick, and straight hair. What works?

I have the exact same kind of hair you do. I would use john freida products. They have a straightening shampoo and conditioner the relaxes the hair and smoothes it as you condition and shampoo. Works great. Let your hair air dry so it doesnt get poofy as it probably does when you blow dry it. After you do that go over it with a straightening iron. Also a good tip-sleep with your hair in a braid. Itll give you hair a nice wave to it and the poof won't be as bad. Good luck:) Lemme know how this works!



I have poofy,coarse,thick, and straight hair. What works?

http://sally's.com



theese people really have good products



i would use a straightener or get it relaxed



I have poofy,coarse,thick, and straight hair. What works?

read tips on haircare and styles to help you more on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate