Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have straight hair and love wavy hair. any ways i can get this?products to use?

Best way I know, is when your hair is 80% dry, it looks dry but feels damp, put your hair in two braids or four braids. Fall asleep with your hair like that and the next day you'll wake up with lovely waves. As for styling products, the best I've ever used is Biolage mousse and gelee. I love to make waves shimmer with a dime sized drop of Redken Glass. Rub that in the palm of your hand and use your finger tips to spread it throughout your hair, avoiding the roots, for best results.



I have straight hair and love wavy hair. any ways i can get this?products to use?

use gel and crunch it till your hair is dry



I have straight hair and love wavy hair. any ways i can get this?products to use?

it takes ages and it may sound silly but if u regally do something to bend the hair it stays in that shape my hair was dead straight i started a new job and have to tight it up and where a head band now its wavy at the top and where the hair bad gos but its a gradual wave so it look natural oh and it works by constantly putting hair behind you ears but it takes a lil while

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate